Friday, August 6, 2010


RANDOLPH BREAKS RING FINGER; COULD BE OUT 4-6 WEEKS
Zach Randolph immediately knew it was bad when he went up for a rebound and heard the pop and pain in his left hand. Randolph broke the bone in his ring finger on his non shooting hand on Wednesday Night and will wear a cast on the hand for the next 4-6 weeks.
Randolph dismissed the idea of going to the IR when interviewed yesterday. “I plan to try and play thru it. I want to help the team as much as I can so I’m gonna give it a go. I’ll know more during our next game If I can contribute or not. If I can’t then we’ll just go from there.”
Chris Gatling will take over the Power Forward spot in the starting lineup and word is that if Randolph is not able to contribute that either Orlando Wooldridge or Dick Van Arsdale will take his roster spot while Randolph visits the IR.

No comments:

Post a Comment