Tuesday, August 3, 2010




HORACE GRANT WORKS WAY BACK ON ACTIVE ROSTER

The Tampa Bay Ballers announced today that they would be activating Horace Grant and sending Sam Cassell to the inactive list. Grant was acquired recently in the Free Agent draft after being released from the Los Angeles Lakers. “It feels good right now because I had no idea where I would end up after being released.” The Ballers have had a problem with interior defense & rebounding something that Grant excels in. “I will do whatever they need me to do. If they need some energy off the bench I can do that as well. I just want to get started.” Sam Cassell ‘s demotion may be in part to Jason Terry recent acquisition. Terry is a shooter which is something the Ballers are really have in search of.




No comments:

Post a Comment